|Journal: Iraqi Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Publisher: College of Pharmacy/ University of Baghdad|
|IJPS is peer-reviewed and open access|
|Print ISSN: 1683 - 3597|
|Electronic ISSN: 2521 - 3512|
|Publishing Frequency: semi-annual|
|Launched Date: 1979|
|Each published paper in IJPS has a digital object identifier (DOI) number|
License of publishing rights
I hereby grant to the Journal an exclusive publishing and distribution license in the manuscript identified above and any tables, illustrations or other material submitted for publication as part of the manuscript (the â€œArticleâ€) in print , electronic and all other media (whether now known or later developed), in any form, in all languages, throughout the world, for the full term of copyright, and the right to license others to do the same, effective when the Article is accepted for publication. This license includes the right to enforce the rights granted hereunder against third parties.
The publisher will apply the Creative Commons Attribution-4.0 International License (CC BY) to the Article where it publishes the Article in the journal on its online platforms on an Open Access basis. The CC-BY license allows users to copy, to create extracts, abstracts and new works from the Article, to alter and revise the Article and to make commercial use of the Article (including reuse and/or resale of the Article by commercial entities).The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.
Revisions and addenda
I understand that no revisions, additional terms or addenda to this License Agreement can be accepted without the Journalâ€™s express written consent. I understand that this License Agreement supersedes any previous agreements I have entered into with the Journal in relation to the Article from the date hereof.
The publisher shall publish and distribute the Article with the appropriate copyright notice.
Author Representations/Ethics and Disclosure/Sanctions
I affirm the Author Representations noted below, and confirm that I have reviewed and complied with the relevant Instructions to Authors, Ethics in Publishing policy.
- The Article I have submitted to the journal for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been previously published.
- The Article was not submitted for review to another journal while under review by this journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
- The Article and the Supplemental Materials do not infringe any copyright, violate any other intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any person or entity, or contain any libelous or other unlawful matter.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in the Article or the Supplemental Materials.
- Except as expressly set out in this License Agreement, the Article is not subject to any prior rights or licenses and, if my or any of my coauthorsâ€™ institution has a policy that might restrict my ability to grant the rights required by this License Agreement (taking into account the Scholarly communication rights permitted hereunder), a written waiver of that policy has been obtained.
- If I am using any personal details or images of patients, research subjects or other individuals, I have obtained all consents required by applicable law and comp lied with the publisherâ€™s policies relating t o t he use of such images or personal information.
- Any software contained in the Supplemental Materials is free from viruses, contaminants or worms.
- If the Article or any of the Supplemental Materials were prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this License Agreement and that I am signing on their behalf as their agent, and I am authorized to do so.download License Agreement