The Complaint Policy
The complaints management:
1. The complainant selects “contact us” from the journal site, and select complaint, then fill the complaint form.
2. The editor- in Chief receives all comments and complaints, and acknowledges the receipt of all complaints.
3. The complaint is reviewed with both the Editorial Secretarial and The Editorial Manager to handle complaints, investigate the claims and resolve them quickly.
4. The editor- in Chief encourage to make recommendations for improving the system, and discuss that with journal editors and staff as well.
5. The editor- in Chief sends an explanation and information to the person submitting the complaint.